the Rift

[PRIVATE] Well now I'm just ugly and smelly

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

SPREAD ME. Infect, kill, destroy. No goddamnit I'm worn out. Leave me alone. Of course, you can't tell an infection to leave you alone, it's sort of inherently part of you. I trudge into the sanctuary, the last place I saw my beloved. I'm tired of this infection, the fever that constantly plagues me. The desire to kill, as fun as it can be, never wanes. I'm plagued. A small groan slips past my tattered lips. Is there no relief for a poor old man? The infection nags at my insides, reminding me that if I was an old man, I'd probably be dead. Instead, I am young and spry, and though I appear decrepit, the infection has empowered me to continue on, to fight each day and conquer. I've bitten Histe (though how she managed to evade infection still befuddles me), I've had sex with.. well I don't know her name, but some wraithy bitch. Hell she threatened to rip off my balls with her teeth! Made it out of that alive and... intact. But now my body is weary, and I seek respite. Here, in the caves, I last saw Africa. When the infection began to overtake me I was forced to flee, lest I attack any of my fellows, or they attack me in my disease and maddened state. The infection inside me now, unable to feed on others, feeds on me instead. I think I may be dying. I move slower, and it's more difficult. Though it's hard to tell, I wonder if the rotting flesh is increasing, and falling off my bones more and more.

I've come here now to the caves to find that respite, the relief I crave. I'm a weakened man, and the arrogance that was once all you could see of me is hidden away. I'm not who I thought I was. Let me die, if I must, but let me see Africa anymore. When I fled the caves, I was unable to hear her, if she called out for me, if she ignored me and I pray she didn't. As I first enter the Sanctuary, no one seems to notice me. I'm in shock, wouldn't they normally notice a half-dead diseased creature entering their mist? Maybe I'm so weak they don't see me as a threat anymore. The infection inside me protests, insisting that I'm still strong and beastly. Dude... no. I stop and stand in a dark corner, scanning the cavern for my beloved Africa. Will she at least stay with me as either the others kill me, or this infection does the dirty work for them?

Walking "Talking"
Tags: @[Midas] & @[Hector]
Aww, Silk is so sad.

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Satanic Silk - 02-19-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-19-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-20-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-22-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-24-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-27-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 03-01-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 03-03-2014, 08:00 PM