the Rift

[PRIVATE] Well now I'm just ugly and smelly

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

A groan slips past my lips. I stand there in the dark corner, trembling. I'm certain death has come upon me. Africa -- I can't see her anywhere. Has she left me? Why wouldn't she... I turned into a sickly gas breathing demon with rotting flesh. How could anyone have stayed by my side... After all, it was I who did the leaving in the ... Sanctuary... Who was I to stand accusing her of anything? My heart shattered inside me - or whatever was left of it. Who knew what parts of my this infection left untouched, if anything at all. I doubted there was any part of me that was not mutilated and deformed.

A shout, a warning. It's loud and piercing, though certainly if I had wanted to in my deranged state I could have been even louder. Yet somehow my ears are ringing with the sound of his voice. I think I recognize it.. yes, I'm sure I do. Who is this? M-Midas? He looks different to my eyes now. More.. shiny. Of course it is his armor that I've never seen before, the little light outside shining in, reflecting on it and into my eyes. I turn my eyes away toward the wall, tossing my ragged silver mane over my eyeballs, a desperate attempt to shield myself. Somehow my voice comes out, ragged, desperate, yet still sounding as devilish as if Satan has come up and inhabited my body. "Midas I know I am not what I was. Please... kill me quickly... make it swift." I bare my throat.

Another beast has appeared. I do not know him, but I vaguely remember his form as I'd rushed from the Sanctuary before. A guardian, watching over the herds sheltered in the murky darkness. Horns upon his brow, feathers spread from his glorious form, radiant golden brown body that might have shown bright and uplifting in the light of day. In the darkness, like a shadow moving toward me, swiftly and ready to end me. So would it be this beast who'd take me, not Midas? But no, he stopped behind Midas. The two formidable in my sight, I did not know what they are waiting for. Midas calls to me. "Damn you Midas you have my attention.. END ME!" The last words come out a hiss, as the infection inside me realizes its existence is being threatened. It stabs at the parts of me still able to feel, still able to know what true life is. I cry out in pain, suffering. But my cry is a shrill, piercing shriek that echoes in the cavern. To the ear that does not truly listen, it sounds only like death come anew. But to one who knows, one who can hear beyond... The pain is tangible. I take a step forward toward the king and the brute behind him. My throat is still bared, but the look in my eyes shows that a brutal internal battle is taking place as the infection fights for control, and though weakened, I struggle to keep it at bay.

Walking "Talking"

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-19-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-20-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Satanic Silk - 02-20-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-22-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-24-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-27-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 03-01-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 03-03-2014, 08:00 PM