the Rift

[PRIVATE] Well now I'm just ugly and smelly

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
No Time for Lies and Empty Fights

The wraith’s grisly form had deteriorated beyond Hector’s ability to recognize him as the one who had been forced from The Sancturay during the first moments; long, long ago now. His eyes shed not the emotion of one braced before their transformed kin; they held little mercy for one who hungered after the lives which mulled through relative safety below, and still less trust. He had watched already a rotting corpse target Megaera and Gaucho, and was not so foolish to believe that this creature held the same lack of moral code.

Midas indicated carefully and discreetly his instructions to Hector; the thick silvery-white mass of tail ahead flicked without need for the accompaniment of vocal direction- the heedful soldier was ready, watching, moving. Long, strapping red limbs carried him gamely right while his brother in arms travelled left and while ears fixed forward the sensitivity of his hearing upon the monster, watchful eyes were positioned with a slight tilt of his embellished skull to monitor the painted. When the wraith spoke, asking for death of all things, the tawny beast scoffed silently, eyes narrowing as the flimsy breath of darkness sailed so discreetly down through the passageway to wrap around its putrid family. It seemed Midas would not easily sway to the unnerving shift of the wraith either- though he did pause.

A low rumble resonated through the raised pulse of Hector’s fleshy breast; bright, red-gold ears reclined apprehensively, and he noted guardedly the unspoken familiarity between the two. To his rear, the bony length of his feline-like tail began to snap warily- he would not snub the order given, but there was absolutely no trace of the humility which now seemed suddenly to quash the rarely seen nastiness in his superior.

The stance of the other stallion changed, and he began to speak to the wraith. The orange giant bristled in place, setting his weight cautiously to rest across tightly clenched haunches. Wings unfurled, and the rippling mesh of muscles beneath the sleek sheen of his yet to thicken coat began to flinch with alarm- he could not fathom the reason for delay; could not understand the sudden rouse of conversation between foes. Perhaps if he had known the wraith formerly, more intimately, he too might have found the flicker of quality; the strength of his clan-mate. Alas he had not though, and so he waited with short and sharpened breath for the wraith to swing and take advantage of the situation.

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-19-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-20-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-22-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-24-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-27-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 03-01-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 03-03-2014, 08:00 PM