the Rift

[PRIVATE] Well now I'm just ugly and smelly

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
It's clear who is on my side and who is not. Who wants to destroy me and who wants to save me. Hector stands, a statuesque warrior, but in his stillness I read a tension. A spring, coiled tight and ready to let loose, he is waiting for me to make the wrong move. For surely a wraith cannot be trusted. He has a point though. I think that I am in control, that my infection has given up on me except to kill me, but what do I know? I've never been killed by an infection such as this before - how could I possibly know what is going to happen?

Midas seems to be torn between helping, and being wary of the death that I carry inside me. Can I blame him? I don't know what is happening until it is too late. The clank of metal, and chains are tight around my body. I squeal and a sudden energy takes over me as I flap my wings as hard as I can, bucking and trying to break the chains. But they are clearly enchanted and much too strong for me in my weakened state, even with the sudden burst of energy. I sink into them, and they hold me fast and tight, the links digging into my disgusting flesh. The infection inside me knows that it is about to be cleansed from my body, it fights harder. I think it senses it can't win.. but is determined to take me down with it. The chains pull me weakened carcass toward a cavern room to the left, and I see a large wall with multiple inscriptions on it. The chains drag me, making sure I don't escape the fate assigned to me. Midas has assured me that death is not necessary, but I can't help but doubt his resolve. There's a pool of water, and a fountain, and the chains halt my body in front of it, as if waiting for further command from their master.

I'm puzzled, and weakened enough that the chains are all that hold me up. A despicable, pathetic sight I am now. I am glad that Africa - and Cypress, the little dear - are not here to see me this way.

Walking "Talking"
OOC: moved it along with Angel's permission
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-19-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-20-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-22-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-24-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-27-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Satanic Silk - 02-28-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 03-01-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 03-03-2014, 08:00 PM