the Rift

[PRIVATE] Well now I'm just ugly and smelly
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Fear is only the emotion of choice</style>

Our little trip down the fountain path was in all seriousness event-less when compared to the screaming creatures that had descended into this pit before him. Silk seemed surprisingly capable in offering enough control to remain mostly still, (aside from the first few moments of thrashing). The edge of his salvation is close, all that remained was a threshold to pass over. Chains rose, holding him strongly enough to carry the weak wraith up and over. Water splashed, brimming the dip and rushing across the bottoms of my feet, covering the smooth stone and glimmering faintly in the patched crystal glow.

Gently, I lowered him into the pool. The water would finish our work, heal the broken and restore what the darkness had ravaged. It was a relief to see yet another be rid of this illness; in truth I was tired of the smell of fever and white pus. “He is different from the others…perhaps the disease is weakening?” ornamental crown craned toward Hector, eyes curiously searching his gaze to share findings in all this. None of the others had shown any remorse for their actions, nor control for whom they targeted.

The game changed if the illness could somehow be fought from the inside, just a moment of hesitation on the wraiths part would give us higher ground. “Does ye think those still infected could also be somewhat themselves?” Maybe that meant my daughter would return with a semi clear mind? It was almost too risky for hope.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-19-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-20-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-22-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-24-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-27-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 03-01-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 03-03-2014, 08:00 PM