the Rift

[PRIVATE] Well now I'm just ugly and smelly

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
I feel my body slowly be lowered into the water, and the swirling liquid surrounds my form. For a second it burns, like putting rubbing alcohol over an open wound. I hiss with the pain and go to remove myself from the sensation, but the chains hold me still, and soon enough the burn is gone. Instead, it's like aloe over a raw sunburn, and the cool, refreshing feeling is heavenly. I feel like I could stay in this fountain forever, now that the burn has passed and the water caresses my skin so gently. I lie there for a moment, my eyes having closed as I enjoy the sensation. I open them suddenly, and I see my surroundings anew. The wall, the fountain, Midas and Hector standing there. I sigh with relief and a small, weakened smile crosses my features. I know now what they have done for me. Midas was telling me the truth - he was not going to kill me. He wanted to heal me.

The chains release me and though I am healed, I know that I am changed. The infection is gone, but it changed something inside of me. I'm not who I one was. Carefully I stand in the pool of water and look over myself. Slowly my body is materializing back into its old form, the missing flesh being filled in with the new. My breath is no longer toxic, and though the air down in the caves is a little musty, it is fresher than anything I've breathed in ages. I look to the two brutes that are facing me, the king and the warrior.

"You.. you saved me." My voice is filled with an emotion that I didn't think I may ever feel. "I owe you both my life." And I know that there is no exaggeration. If they had not saved me, I would have been killed by wraith hunters, or by the infection itself as it took out its vengeance on a sinking ship. My body is still weak, but I step out from the pool, wet from head to toe and looking something like a drowned rat. But alive. Beggars cannot be choosers and I am certainly begging. I take a deep breath, and the air rushes through my now pure longs. Whatever enchantment the waters have.. evidence for the Gods that Africa had always talked about. Maybe she was right all along.... Africa... My heart wrenches. I want to see her again. I must find her.

Walking "Talking"

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-19-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-20-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-22-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 02-24-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 02-27-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Midas - 03-01-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Hector - 03-03-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Well now I'm just ugly and smelly - by Satanic Silk - 03-03-2014, 09:24 PM