the Rift

[PRIVATE] itsy bitsy [healing]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  peel back the layers and see what i've become</style>

His voice rang out through the hall and the shell of Ranjiri stopped, mangled head tilting and a grin curving the corners of its mouth. "Fight?" The words come out innocently enough, but the giggle that follows is anything but. "There will be a fight." She promised as her steps continued until the painted stallion and a mare came into view. "I don't think you'll like your choice of words when I'm ripping you apart, daddy." His title came out distastefully, spat out as if she'd ingested some bitter tasting greens and wanted to rid the taste from her mouth. "You should join me." The tips of her bony wings scraped against the ground as she spoke. "It only hurts at first, but then not so much."

"Jiji."

"Alysanne." Her voice held none of the fake innocence that she had used when calling for Midas. "I didn't call for you." the one remaining ear tilted back against her head and was nearly hidden in the knotted mess of her ivory and gold mane. "But I suppose I'll just dispose of you after I finish with daddy dearest." Again, her eyes found Midas and the hatred that shone in those crimson pools was unmistakable. "Foolish stallion. Pitiful leader. Deadbeat father. Selfish, undeserving, lover." With each insult the wraith stepped closer to Midas, each word more malicious than the last.

With little warning she surged forward, teeth snapping for where Midas' wing connected with his body, her cracked hooves flinging to hit anything within reach. Blinding hatred and anger fueled the wraith's attacks and it became unconcerned with whether or not either uninfected individual would live. The only important thing was inflicting pain and if they lived to be infected then her duty would be done. If they died it would only be one more for the mortals to mourn over until their time came.

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
itsy bitsy [healing] - by Ranjiri - 02-19-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Midas - 02-23-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Alysanne - 02-24-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Ranjiri - 02-25-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Midas - 02-27-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Alysanne - 03-04-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Ranjiri - 03-14-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: itsy bitsy [healing] - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 07:05 PM