[OPEN] alone together

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair

Light paws tap the solid floor for only split seconds at a time, a pink tongue lolled out between black lips on her solid white face; even we are starting to think this little creature is adorable. A loud yip shatters the uncomfortable silence aside from the clack of hoof against stone, two toned ears flicking backward at the loud noise. How loud the pup is turning out to be often leads your unordinaraly active imagination to believe that you're being followed.. Stocked perhaps; hunted. But surely that is not ghetto case, as little Ouija has also proved to be an attention whore already, jumping around and becoming over-excited at the sight of a stranger. "Hush," you snarl, having this been probably the hundredth time you've had to remind her sine her birth just days before.

A growl that seems more laughable than intimidating rattles in her puffy chest, big triangular ears tipping backward to listen to you as she blows past you on the left, disappearing around the tight bend of the tunnel. Just days ago this would have startled you, nearly brought you to tears and made you charge off toward her. Instead, a soft sigh expels from parted maroon lips, your pace only picking up slightly in order to follow the trail of drool she was now leaving behind. A voice floats through the air, one full of deep sadness, even the muffled words being drenched in utter sorrow.

Ouija spots the owner of the voice first, pausing in her steps as soon as she sees the mare chew on something that no equine-related creature should eat.. Something that looked a lot like the meal she had made of a small bird yesterday while the both of you were wandering through the cave with light.. You had told her that light was great, and that she would some day see it. Not that she even knew what you meant. Her large oil-drop eyes watch the massive black animal that she had never seen before as it devoured the rest of whatever it was it had killed.

The feminine voice, the one that you had just heard moments ago, reaches you again, much clearer this time as you round the corner Ouija had disappeared behind. "-like Azzaron again?" was all that you caught, as you were not paying code attention to her voice, an rather to the smells. The disturbing copper-like scent of blood invades your head, causing our pot bellies to rumble with satisfaction. "Ouija, get over here." Your attempt at a whisper is shot between the eyes due to your rough voice, but still your snout drops to pull the pup back toward you by hooking your chin beneath her far side and pulling. Without expecting your touch, the young fox yips again, looking up at your towering body with sorry eyes.

Rummy, glossy pools shift up from the white ball of fuzz to the mare and her feline companion, the sight of blood smeared across both of their faces almost enough to make your stomach turn uncomfortably. White markings drip from her eyes almost like thick lines of paint, dark shades of tinted fur that were surely caused by tears streak the pristine color. You swallow hard, debating whether or not to bother the mare. There have been a few times that you have found yourself in this position, the one that may help, rather than the one in need of help. "Are you okay?" Your raspy voice reaches out to the stranger with a concerned tone, empty eyes shifting down to the mattress of moss that she lays beside. Whatever the random moss patch is you are not are sure, but your muscles tense just incase of a needed quick escape, teeth ready to grapple onto the stretchy scruff of your wrong-species child.

Tagged: @[Delinne]
Ooc: Let me know if you don't need me to tag you! If there are any stupid grammatical or spelling errors that you are confused on just ask, my phone loves autocorrect. >->
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

full of broken thoughts i cannot repair
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
alone together - by Delinne - 02-20-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: alone together - by Voodoo - 02-20-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: alone together - by Delinne - 02-21-2014, 08:02 AM
RE: alone together - by Voodoo - 02-24-2014, 12:32 PM