the Rift

[PRIVATE] fragments

Eugenia Posts: 2
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 Hands :: Three Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I would be lying through my teeth if I said I enjoyed the large, frosted horn that protruded from my head. In fact, I despised it. Sure, back in my little town, horns were the thing. If you had a horn, you had a name. It meant that the gods favored you. Honestly though, I would prefer to be an equine. I wanted to not have to worry about a giant horn getting tangled up, and I could fit into more places. The lack of a horn just made more sense to me.

So here I was, in this incredibly infuriating, and cold place. The world around me took a darker turn as I ventured away from the barren threshold. Everything seemed to be consumed by some sort of etherial creature. It was all so... depressing. Which was the last thing I needed at this point, I was already so close to wanting it to be all over already. A shudder ran over my greying body as the winter wind decided to cool me off.

Finally, after my feet began to ache I was able to find a little opening in the ground. I barely would've noticed it, if it were not for the horrid stench of what seemed to be millions of horses emanating from it. I slid down the rocky face until it flattered into a large, rocky room. A heaved a huge sigh, sticking close to an empty corner. It seemed as if there was nothing here for me, as usual, I was probably going to have to hit the high road again. Fan-freaking-tastic.

@[Tyradon]

Messages In This Thread
fragments - by Eugenia - 02-21-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: fragments - by Tyradon - 02-21-2014, 05:56 PM