the Rift

[OPEN] Adventures of starbutt and featherbutt

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis

Serenity looked out over what was once the Foothills, but she wouldn't know otherwise. She stood, perched on the side of a mountain, hooves slipping down the crumbling rocky surface before pushing off with her strong, hind-limbs. The darkness was concerning, as was the emptiness of what was around her. Where was everyone? She had flown back to the World's Edge only to find it almost completely abandoned. Little did she know that the sky was the only thing keeping her safe from the disaster infecting the world on the ground.

Finally, curiosity got the best of her anti-social behavior, and the mare tilted the angle of her wings ever so slightly, bringing her to a delicate descent into a meadow with purple flowers. Her hooves landed in the light dusting of snow, and she inhaled deeply, unable to find any scent of others. Where was everyone?

The star-kissed mare burrowed her nose further in the white, cold fluff, nibbling on the sprouts of grass beneath in a nervous way. When the crack of a branch over burdened by ice caught her attention, her head snapped up, and she snorted, nostrils flaring with concern. Something was not right. Definitely, not right.

Though hardly brave, she walked with her wings expanded, ready to take off if she needed to escape. Very carefully, she moved forward, determined to find someone in this vast expanse of nothingness. "Hello?" she called, trying to see if anyone would come to her, if anyone would speak up from hiding. "Is anyone here?" Had they all fled Helovia?

For what reason?

[[Ampere first pahlease :3]]

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of starbutt and featherbutt - by Serenity - 02-21-2014, 01:39 PM