the Rift

[PRIVATE] sin with a grin [comanche]

Comanche Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I wandered into a dark pit, trying to figure out where everyone had gone, seeing as I had, sort of disappeared at the worst time. I now heard rumors that there were beast outside, running around trying to infect others with their ugly decease. The thought hurt my head, knowing that if I didn’t find Abishia soon, she might be out there as well, getting infected by the nasty predators. It was gross to think that the sweet, young filly would get injured out there in the gruesome world.

I was caught up in my thoughts about the girl; she was like a daughter to me, made by love. She had caught it too, the love. She was full of compassion and her eyes were full of glamor, as if she came from a world of gleaming angels. Yes, I was too old for the filly, but if she was older or if I was younger, I’d defiantly call her my love. But those chances would never come; I couldn’t reverse my time and couldn’t fast forward on hers. It was a bummer, knowing I could never be with her. But at least I could call her my daughter, or just feel as if she is.

My limbs carried me into a darker space, traveling farther into the back of the pit. I couldn’t see a thing; I was walking blindly, hoping I wouldn’t run into anything. But I spoke too soon and I rammed into something. It was warm, but I couldn’t tell if it was a creature or just a wall that was warmed up by the fiery heart.

Messages In This Thread
sin with a grin [comanche] - by Tyradon - 02-21-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Comanche - 03-03-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: sin with a grin - by Tyradon - 03-03-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Comanche - 03-04-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Tyradon - 03-10-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Comanche - 03-15-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Tyradon - 03-16-2014, 07:23 PM