the Rift

[PRIVATE] sin with a grin [comanche]

Comanche Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It wasn’t long at all until I actually found out that it was a real living creature. He was much bigger than I, and much darker. I couldn’t see him, but I could see the two white socks that hung low towards his hooves. When his companion, a dark green dragon, lit up the room, which was when I say his gruesome eyes. They were filled with murder, and the vapor was covered with it too. The burning fire disappeared and that was when I heard the pounding hooves smashing against my weak frame. Who would do such a thing?! I wondered with great pain, my body falling against the hard, cold floor. I tried to scramble up and talk some sense into the male, but as soon as I made a move, the dragon came twirling down with flames breathing from its mouth.

When the site caught me, I slid around on the ground, trying to gain as much traction as I could with the earth, but the odds were against me. As soon as a fell down, the hot flames hit my back like a bullet. A painful scream of agony slipped from my throat as the fire burned the flesh from my spine. I decided that it was all worthless. My legs were tangled like a pretzel, so it was no use in trying to get up. I rested my dome against the cave floors, looking up at the black steed in an expression I had not used since Adsila’s and Dasan’s deaths. It was a horrible one indeed, but I didn’t have any other one. It was full of misfit and pain, a one that made my soft heart tear apart.

Messages In This Thread
sin with a grin [comanche] - by Tyradon - 02-21-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Comanche - 03-03-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: sin with a grin - by Tyradon - 03-03-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Comanche - 03-04-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Tyradon - 03-10-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Comanche - 03-15-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Tyradon - 03-16-2014, 07:23 PM