the Rift

[PRIVATE] sin with a grin [comanche]

Comanche Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
What had he done to deserve this?

He had only bumped into the stud with tiny effort, and not on purpose either. How could one carry such disease in a soul? Why did the dark male want to kill? What good would it do him? I was worthless, nothing important to be exact, and I never would be. Taking my life wouldn’t earn him a position as king of anything, only live with guiltiness as he found the blood trail flowing behind him. Was this something he wanted?

He tried to crash down on my soul, but with what little strength I had left, I moved my dome out from underneath his falling hooves. His clefts attacked my antlers that Adira had made me, making them tear from their grab, still hanging onto ripping flesh. Blood now covered my dome, looping around my harks and back to my forelock.

As I laid there, taking my last raspy breaths, I thought of the past. My dear friend Dasan, and my beautiful little girl, Adira. Hopefully, when I reached the high clouds, they would be there waiting for me, cleansed without a single scar. Adira wouldn’t be burnt from the flames that engulfed her home, and old Dasan wouldn’t be old no more. I would be home again, and I was ready too, for this stallion to take my life away and send me home.

But what about Abishia? Who would take care of her? She had no mother, no father. She would be alone now. I wish that I could take her there with me, and watch her leap through the clouds chasing butterflies. But I wanted her to find her destiny, to live her life on Earth to the fullest, and so that will happen.

I screamed as the burning flesh became hotter on my back, trying to break through my bones. The smell of rotting flesh was high in the air as I looked up at the stallion once more. It was decided. I would leave this world, and find my way home. My life flashed before me as I spoke in a soft, quiet tone. ”Thank you.” And then, my vision went blank.

Messages In This Thread
sin with a grin [comanche] - by Tyradon - 02-21-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Comanche - 03-03-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: sin with a grin - by Tyradon - 03-03-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Comanche - 03-04-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Tyradon - 03-10-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Comanche - 03-15-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: sin with a grin [comanche] - by Tyradon - 03-16-2014, 07:23 PM