the Rift

[OPEN] gave you all i am. i can't do it.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The wound was open and raw. Bleeding so fast that her heart was beating in tumultuous rhythms. The indecisiveness of the previous beat down gave her no relief. She was an open wound, exposed to the elements. Tears poured silently from her raw, blue eyes. The skin on her face agitated and risen from the salty outward expression of her emotional catastrophe. There was no waiting anymore, she had just had to leave that area, leaving the painted beast in her wake.

The breaths were running ragged, her body heaving with each painful step. Her wing was still bleeding, the rust lines running down the length of her wing, before leaving tiny, perfect droplets of blood. They were the tears of the physical pain that she could no longer react to. Those perfect, red wells trying to pull her attention back to the present situation. Purple bruises had tainted her normally pristine coat, another outward expression of her mind.

She screamed. Right there, right before the cave. It erupted from her throat so harshly and painfully it only created more tears. Her body began to spasm with the weight, as her face crippled with the pain of sadness. In a broken run she was out. She needed to be alone, away, gone. Honestly, she wanted to be dead. If she could, she would be. Yet, then again, another uncontrollable factor kept her from being able. The power of her own life was with a god, or some higher being that still gave to shit about her.

There she was again, her heart encased in a thick sheet of black ice. The ice queen was reliving the dethroning, the abdication of her entire kingdom. She could still hear their shouts, they way they all screamed for her to come back."Leave me alone!" Her own voice echoing across the cave brought her back. Her chest heaved with relief and a renewed pain. Embarrassed and broken she stumbled along the walls of the sanctuary, begging her body to carry her away. The wound on her wing scraping against the stone walls, opening it further. A Red, shining line was left on the wall from the life that poured from her body. Another heaving whimper was pulled from her body in a gasping breath.

'Get back here! Elsa you liar!' It was Oscar, her chamber guard. He was out for her to. He didn't understand. She couldn't make him understand! Why couldn't they get it! She never asked for this! She collapsed in a heap upon the ground. The sharp rocks upon the floor digging into her knees and sides. 'GET BACK HERE! YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER! ELSA, ELSA GET BACK-' She remembered the gargle, the sudden stop of words as a shattering cry shattered her heart into a million pieces. Elsa forced herself up again, tumbling over the loose rocks and stones. She couldn't stop yet! She needed to be alone! Her hooves clattered noisily against the slate ground. 'ELSA YOU TERROR.' Lina's voice cried out and she knew. She knew she had killed him. She had killed Lina's love. She had killed a guard. 'GET THE MURDERER!' The chorus of voices joined behind her. The lack of attention she payed to the physical world didn't bother her. She didn't even notice as the beautiful crystals around her sparkled with unspoken beauty. Elsa didn't notice the way the light begged her to return. All the noticed, was the sudden, welcoming embrace of the sand.

'No you don't Elsa. You can come back, you won't be hurt. You did nothing, except kill. You killed, you can't ignore it' Lina's voice. 'Come on darling, I have no intent of hurting you-' the voice stopped for a moment. 'well until you come out, or i'll just torture your sister. I know she'll like that' a laugh followed. Anger brewed within her body, boiling over, another lack of self control. The sound of flesh being impaled upon ice rang into her mind. Her eyes widened as the sickening sound was stuck on a horrid replay, beckoning her to try and stop it. In a large, resounding thump her body landed upon the sand. Gasping for breath as it was pressed entirely from her body. In that terrible moment she welcomed the second that death almost welcomed her. She had already impaled herself, so she might as well die.

Another emotional wave wracked her. Ana could be dead for all she knew. "This is your fault!" She screamed to herself in the blackness. She slammed her muzzle into the sand. Suddenly, from every direction shot wild, icy spikes. Snow formed underneath her and in the eerie night, the cold wafted from structures. Elsa was trapped by her own, terrifying powers. "I never asked for this!" She wailed, trying forcefully to drive her head into the sand. "I never asked to be born..." She shuddered, slamming her head against the nearest ice structure. The cool, painful thud bringing her slowly from the self-pity she had so long been wallowing in. "I never wanted you back..." She murmured leaning her head against the cool ice. Tears froze to her face and she laughed, long, broken and crazed. The air within the pit had become dauntingly cold. Her breath came in shallower and shallower breaths, condensation began to pour from her nostrils. She thought it ironic that she could possibly freeze to death.

Beware the frozen heart.

"Talketh."

[ooc; open for anyone. preferably someone that will either beat the whizz nits out of her, help her, or maybe an explosive combination of both? :D]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM