the Rift

[OPEN] gave you all i am. i can't do it.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa could only take so much. She shifted her weight, so her white body was pressed against the ice. The weight of her body on her side compressed her lungs, as the puffs of smoke coming from her body slowly began to dwindle to barely a wisp. Her legs were sprawled out in a weak fashion, dictating just how prone she was. All she could do was swivel her ears to pegasus that had approached. He spoke, not harshly, but his words were still rough around the edges. She heaved a painful sigh, as her body rose and fell to the ground in a large puff of condensation. Her blue eyes looked to the body that had approached, his fiery wings providing a stark contrast to the freezing room. The frost across her body providing even more accentuation to the whole scene. Here he was, ablaze with fire and light, while she sat here, frozen and ultimately wishing the inevitable would come sooner than later. Yet, she was still here, breathing.

Her lips parted another sigh as she blinked slowly, lifting her face to rest on an icy ledge that had formed nearby, allowing her more easily to see the bay pegasus. "Could you melt this?" She asked pitifully, her voice soft and hushed. She shifted, but with less overall pain this time. It seemed the the cold cradled the purple bruises across her chest, and conglomerated the blood that had stained her left wing a rust red. Her mane had now become like a stiffening board, creaking with every movement.

"So what made you stumbled upon this pathetic situation?" She asked with weak curiosity. Honestly, who in their right mind would even approach a freezing room, in which the epicenter was a mentally wounded pegasus. Maybe some craziness was due to hormones, but there was no way that hormones were ever this bad. After this there was surely no way she could ever show her face. "I hate this..." She groaned, closing her eyes for a few moments to let the stallion speak.

"Talketh."

[ooc; anyone feel free to join in whenever.]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM