the Rift

[OPEN] gave you all i am. i can't do it.

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

The angelic mare sighed a couple times, just shifting around on the floor in obvious pain. Note didn't pay much attention to her, for he was more focused on the magic that had accompanied the girl. It seemed more out of control than most abilities he had encountered in his lifetime. The mare was dangerous in this sense. Note himself had magic he could not always control, but it was not comparable to this.
"Could you melt this?" she asked, looking ever so meager amongst the frozen sculptures she had brought forth. Her words yanked Note out of his thoughts, his sharp green gaze finding it's way to her own light blue one.
"Not with these," Note spoke, ruffling his flaming feathers, "but I am capable of other talents that might be able to do the job." His tone was once again emotionless, dry and worn in it's course with the only sense of emphasis being on the word, 'talents.' He wasn't actually sure if the lightning magic he possessed would be able to come close to melting the icy, but it was always a possibility.
"So what made you stumbled upon this pathetic situation?" the mare asked. Note's head dropped a bit, eyes relaying the impatience he felt, only worsening his mood knowing that the mare hadn't introduced herself. Note was essentially left just calling the mare 'girl.' An unfavorable situation, for the stallion preferred to know names. His green orbs seemed to almost speak the words: 'really? You've got to be joking.'
"You're blocking my exit," Note said, a hint of humor in the words, "I didn't have much of a choice now did I?"
Sabel slipped in shadows, hugging the frozen wall until she came to Note. She wrapped her slender body around one of his legs, thing coat shivering in the cold. Note was consumed with dealing with the mare, he payed the cat little attention. He would have to remember to scold her later.
"I hate this..." the mare had seemed to finish her stream of words for now. Note nodded his head once at this, shifting his gaze to the walls of the cavern, illuminated by his flame.
"Yes, I can see that. Most of the unfortunate equines trapped in these caves do not favor them. Horses were never meant to live underground, especially the pegasus..."

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM