the Rift

[OPEN] gave you all i am. i can't do it.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

So apparently his flaming wings couldn't do anything to melt the ice. She sighed, and it was quickly followed with a pained groan. He continued to speak and all Elsa could do was roll her eyes, she shifted her weight so she was now comfortably on her stomach. In replace of the cold that had filled her before, she now started to feel warmer like she was filled with a renewed fire.

Her eyes darted uneasily to the cat that scurried across the sand and wrapped itself around his leg. Warily, she looked up to the stallion, and back down to the cat, who seemed to be completely fine and comfortable wrapped around his dark legs. She shook her head a little shocked, why on earth would a horse keep a cat around?

A note of sympathy was in his voice though, as he understood the restraints these caves were putting on their fellow pegasus'. She nodded, and with a huff got to her feet. Her joints groaned from the quick shift of weight, and she shook, ridding herself of the sand. "It's just a lot of combinations of things, first, that we are all stuck down here, and two, that this stupid power is back." Her hind hooves than quickly flew out behind her, coming into contact with the ice. A large cracking sound echoed throughout the cave. The force of the kick made her joints sore, but she wasn't backing down. Only one large crack was in the ice, and she was determined to break it down. Once, twice, and the ice came falling to the floor in shards. She smiled, pleased and exhausted from the energy exerted. She looked back to the stallion, realizing she still didn't know who he was. "Elsa." She offered, and warily looked back to the cat, wrapped around his leg. "Who might that be?" She nodded in the direction of the furry creature.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM