the Rift

[OPEN] gave you all i am. i can't do it.

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Note was no stranger to pain. He recognized the aching and groaning in the larger female's ivory body immediately as she struggled to get to her feet. The guilt he felt from watching her struggle was unbearable, not because he was the source of it, but because he could no near nothing to help her.
The mare seemed intrigued by Sabel, but not for long. She talked briefly of their confinement, but what really caught Note's interest was her magic. She called it stupid. No magic was stupid in his eyes. He found all of it beautiful, wild and in some cases a simple nuisance, but never stupid.
The mare kicked at her ice sculptures, ultimately breaking the magnificent creations she had spawned. A scowl leapt to the stallion's ashen lips, sharp green eyes looking conflicted at the sight before him. "You call your magic doltish, though it seems to me like it's anything but. Vacuous seems slightly more fitting," Note huffed, turning to the nearest chunk of ice broken from the main structure that he saw. It's normal icy-blue tone glowed orange in his flames. Such a contrast was still odd to the dusty bay, but he found it alluring.
"Your powers are phenomenal," Note whispered, the scowl gone and his features simply emotionless as he studied the ice. He flicked an ear at the other mare before continuing. "I suggest you seek help on controlling them," the stallion smirked, feeling the electricity ripple along his coat. The bay knew how it was to not be in control of something you're supposed to be able to manipulate. It was frustrating and incredibly dangerous to everyone. Especially yourself.
Note could not count the times he had almost stuck Sabel with a deathly bolt of lightning without meaning to do so.
'Elsa,' hissed Sabel through the bond, her ears perked up at the mare. Though the cat was incapable of seeing the pegasus, her stupendous hearing gave the position of the mare away.
"I'm Note," the dusty bay spoke, turning his head back to Elsa. He flicked his tail at the cat between his legs, the feline reluctantly moved forward. Her purr was welcoming as she sniffed the pegasus, reaching out her paw in hopes of coming close to touching the mare's leg. Sabel found that she enjoyed doing so when she encountered new horses, it made her feel connected with them, in a sense.
"That's Sabel."

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM