the Rift

[OPEN] gave you all i am. i can't do it.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

He suggest to control it.

Control it. She laughed bitterly at the comment. She control nearly everything but her magic. Ask her to hold her breath until she passed out, she could. Ask her to control a nation, she could (the degree of success could easily vary) do it. Her mouth twitched into a frown, but she was still thankful for his comment, although there was very little she could do. "I've never had control of it." She muttered, shaking her head in shame. "How can one control something so primal?" A pitiful look crossed her eyes as she looked to note, still standing like a pitiful dog amongst the remnants of her shattered power.

Her offered his name, Note it was, and the little cat creature was Sable. Quiet odd it was, a bond with a cat? Although really how could one bond with a black wisp like Oxy? Sable approached Elsa's body slowly, as a low rumble came from it's throat. Suddenly, it reached out, and Elsa jolted backwards for a second, a first response. However, she quickly gained her composure and reached her own hoof carefully to reach the cats outstretched paw. She had never been so gentle before, for she was so afraid of possibly crushing the cat beneath her weight. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sable and Note." She said after her hoof came back down onto the soft sand. She looked around, some of the large ice creations still up around them. "I apologize for putting you two into the midst of my mental breakdown. Sometimes it's just nice to breakdown." She admitted with a shrug of her shoulders, her wings tightening closer to her body, the movement making her wince because of the wound. "And for looking so pathetic. I've just returned from a spar. It was pretty close too, I couldn't even tell who actually was the winner." She said, looking to the wound. "Although she left one nasty wound." She admitted. It was the first wound that really had given her so much pain.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM