the Rift

[OPEN] gave you all i am. i can't do it.

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Note's lips turned up into a small smile at Elsa's pitiful words. She truly believed she couldn't control it on a degree higher than any other he had witnessed. "Instead of suppressing it, you accept it. Bring it out of yourself, try to use it. You may find that is much easier to do than simply resenting it. And learn why appears, that helps as well," Note had done this. He couldn't tell his magic to stop, but he learned what caused it to happen; his emotions. He kept his emotions neutral, then when he wanted to use the magic, he let it all out. Anger, love, anguish, all of it, he would let go. It worked for him, perhaps it would do the trick for this mare.
Or at least inspire her to figure out herself.
Sabel gave Elsa a cat-like grin as she heard the mare skitter away. Uncertainty was a common reaction she got, but she was able to press her paw against the mare nonetheless. The feeling of her soft coat was one Sabel was unlikely to forget.
After doing so, the cat returned to her bonded, slipping in and out of his legs as she so often did.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Sable and Note." Elsa spoke. Note nodded at the words, giving her a small smile. "And you as well, Elsa," the stallion said simply, giving her an attentive look as words fell from her lips.
"I apologize for putting you two into the midst of my mental breakdown. Sometimes it's just nice to breakdown. And for looking so pathetic. I've just returned from a spar. It was pretty close too, I couldn't even tell who actually was the winner. Although she left one nasty wound." Note nodded once again, this time slower as he soaked in her speech. He guessed this was quite a state of lowness for the mare.
His sharp green gaze flickered to Elsa's wound. It was possible it would leave a scar if she didn't get to a healer, sadly Note was not gifted in that department. Though there were many others in Helovia who he knew who were.
"You'll be all right in the end, if you find a healer now," Note smirked, moving forward to step around the ice and snow, as well as the pale Elsa. "With everyone piled in the caves, that shouldn't be hard to do," the stallion continued, eyeing his escape route, but turning his attention back to Elsa one last time.
"I do wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors, Elsa," Note stated, Sabel dashing forward, away from the chatting pair, "And you're not alone in them."
With that, the dusty bay shot the mare a smile, his silver hooves moving towards the exit of the cave to leave Elsa to ponder on her own thoughts. Or whatever mares did when they were alone.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Note - 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: gave you all i am. i can't do it. - by Elsa - 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM