the Rift

[JUDGED] to steal a clown [seele challenge]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I can feel it.

My strength is slowly beginning to deteriorate. My muscles are rotting, my skin is bubbling, and my hooves are sliding around on the crystalline floor that my mind has so swiftly turned into mud. It is difficult for my tiny frame to find its footing, glass hooves just barely clinging against the ground as I allow my yellow gaze to lock upon the target. The closer I get the more my own world flourishes (doing all it can to distract me from the pain of bubbling, rotting flesh). Death! Murder! Stake the traitor! comes that ever ominous voice, slicing through my world just long enough for me to catch that the hündin is raising her heavier body and turning it towards me.

Limbs slide at my realization of this and a thin stream of German-laced profanities about the mud (that is only in my mind) spill from my maw. I attempt to place weight my left pastern (it almost falling out from under me) to have my left forelimb drag me ever forward before I can completely lose my footing. Her hooves (aimed at my forelimbs - no, wait, my shoulder from my weight dragging me down another inch in her line of fire) just manage to clip against my flesh, causing a small line of skin to tear. However, it doesn't bother me. It is minuscule compared to the deterioration that has taken place.

The horn that I had planned on turning towards her chest only slides down her hip (upon my realization that she is turning towards me), scratching at the flesh and daring to draw only a little blood. HURT HER! the voice screeches in its hoarse tone. It is with the momentum from my previous speed that I allow my shoulder to slam into her hindquarters as her hind limbs attempt to cow-kick out at me (yet only have the grace to meet the hole under my neck and not flesh).

It is in this moment that my dream world shatters its veil against the pain. It's searing and I am doubling back in shock as her magic begins to fade. Not all of my pelt had decayed (no that wouldn't do - I mean, I still had to look somewhat appealing should Innerste have any desire to truly assist me) but there had been enough that each movement resulted in pain - regardless of what it was.

Victory! Victory! the ominous voice is rejoicing. I see her bodice struggling to find the footing. But it is not just her - no it is also her companion which grovels at her feet. I take this time to gather myself, to relish the pain and figure out how to escape from her grasp. The souls! Use the souls! Liebling pleads. Is she afraid I might die if I can't kill this creature before me? Perhaps she is right, and I can feel the souls circling around again, intent upon their prey. I'm weak (I can admit the truth) but if I could get this one last blow and break her then maybe I'd be able to make it free.

With the last remnants of my mental strength, I call upon the souls to rip the hündin's from her ghastly bodice. Her power cannot fight these angered souls. So, as soon as I feel them snag onto the fighting soul I rocket forward (just a tad slower than before) with hard lines of pain clear upon my face. As the soul is yanked from its host, I lower my crown and set my aim. Bring her DEATH! that deep, broken voice is commanding, and I am all so willing to give it to her as the last shreds of my imagined world fall. My sword aimed intently where her left leg meets her chest - coming at her from a slight angle on her right. I want to see BLOOD! I want to be SHOWERED in HERS! he is raging.

The pain that had hindered me earlier is steadying me now. It reminds me of my purpose. You see, the imbecile of a girl doesn't understand. She doesn't have the weight of her ancestors resting on her shoulders and speaking in her head. But I do, and it is there strength that keeps me from ever having to feel.

If I failed, though, Circuta would know that I was missing. She would find me, and she would bring the help necessary to crush this monster at its own game. This hündin might have surprised me once - but we would surprise her the next time, and she would fall. But we will be VICTORIOUS! the harsh voice rang out, Even if it is by ruining her from the inside out.

And that - that was something I could definitely stand behind.

Voices
"Speech"

[800/800] && [4/4]
I believe it's just Wanda's closing defense and it's done?
please be the end

Translation-
same as always XD
hundin - bitch
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread