the Rift

[OPEN] Keeping Halloween Alive

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I wander aimlessly in the halls of this underground prison. My tail swishing softly back and forth, creating the illusion of mist behind me as I walk. The darkness of the chamber do not hide my precious, yet startling, white and gold coat. I am healthy again, and not a monster. Not a wraith. I don't feel any lust right niw, which is probably good, for there is no need to get pregnant yet.

Not quite yet.

With the right stud, the right conditions, and the right atmosphere... I am perfectly all for getting pregnant. If that's what I want, that is what I will do. There is no reason to restrict me. No reason to restrict me like these cave do this very second.

As I pass the Glowing Room, I see a figure. Quite quickly, I enter the room and halt. I nicker softly to this horse. Then, I analyze him. He is dun, but has an odd hue to him. Is he a wraith?

Let's find out!

"Hello there. I'm Aurelia." My happy tones offering a shred of hope in the awkwardly dark room. It is not like being outside, where the sun warms our backs and we can gallop around. In here, we are confined to the same rooms. At least us all being cramped in here gives me the chance to mingle around at an incredible speed. "Who are you?" I look for eye contact as I speak, hoping to get to know this horse better. Maybe we can be friends?

I could use some more friends.

ooc:; this thread looked lonely ;-; Sorry this post is so short! My replies will get longer as we keep posting!

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 02-22-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 03-10-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 03-12-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 03-23-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 04-24-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 05-18-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 05-20-2014, 08:39 PM