the Rift

[OPEN] Keeping Halloween Alive

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Only but a moment after I finish speaking, his voice falls upon my ears. "Slaiter." He offers as he avoids all eye contact. I find that strange, considering I am a mare that uses eye contact as a way to express emotion. Is he shy and hesitant, or rude and disrespectful? I do not know this horse, of course all he has said is his name, so I know not to judge him to harshly. "That's a nice name, Slaiter." I offer a compliment to him, to show my friendliness, maybe rid his shyness for right now (or whatever the boy was feeling.)

"I don't wanna fight you, if that is what you wonder about, Slaiter." I smile softly, my white teeth exposed to him. My angelic face molding softly into a cheerful expression. My velvet muzzle reaches out to bump against his. Will he do his part and bump my muzzle? After a moment, I retreat my head, stopping the greeting (if there even was anything. "Where do you hail from, Slait?" I give him a sort of nickname, hoping to start some conversation in any way I can.

Any way, but the violent way.

I am an overly inexperienced fighter, and it would be tragic if I was brave enough to challenge the stud, then lose miserably. Who knows, Slaiter may be the best fighter in all of Helovia, and I just don't know it. Wouldn't that be a fun twist in our current story? My train of thoughts stops, and I realize just how dark it is. "I'm going to make fire, and light this place up a bit, just don't touch me while I'm doing it, or you may get burnt." I grin again, my face showing the obvious fact that I am a bit of a mischevious girl, if you dare to get close enough to me, to become friends.

Slowly, my wing tips erupt with flame as I open them wide. Then the fire engulfs them completely. The fire travels along my spin then, almost like a liquid, drip down and ignites my whole body. I'm an angel of light, a devoted follower of the God of the Sun. I want shred light on the darkest parts of this world while the god lights every easily lit place... and he does this with an ease because he is the sun and light itself.

I am lacking in comparison.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 02-22-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 03-10-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 03-12-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 03-23-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 04-24-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Slaiter - 05-18-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Keeping Halloween Alive - by Aurelia - 05-20-2014, 08:39 PM