the Rift

I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball [Regime]

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

Into the depths of the ruined forest she delves, on the hunt for beasts nefarious or well-meaning, vindictive or gullible; of their persona she cares not, so long as they join the slowly swelling ranks of the Regime willingly. As for the usage of force, she is unconcerned, and confident in her elitist belief she could win any fight necessary to secure the loyalty or captivity of the idiot who refuses such an honorable offer.

Soot and ash muffle the sounds of her hooves as she moves, scarred hips swinging gently to and fro, eyes sharp and ears pricked. Every few minutes the dark lady will draw in a deep inhale, searching the air for subtle scents of other monsters which may linger in the decaying shell of the wood— and it takes some time before she finds a trail, the prints of hooves pressed into the charcoal and ashen snow. In quiet she pursues to follow, her Mongrel at her heels, and the tracks space out from walk to trot. Faster she moves, breaking into a canter, the tattoo of her feet hitting soil absorbed by the grim sentinels of earth and sod, tree and fern; ribs expand at the quickening of breath, and at her feet runs a shadow dark, a grimy smear that is her kitsune, far enough from her as not to be affected by her black magic.

They slow to a respectable pace to see a woman, columbine unicorn, beast of legend and fantasy, hovering over frozen pond; her skull tilts, ever so slightly, in vague curiosity at why a horse of virgins would be here. Still, smile appears on charcoal lips and she approaches, brushing up against the low-hanging branches as to warn the maiden of her advance; Mongrel quivers and slithers off to disappear into the shadows, uninterested in humble banter.

"I am Confutatis, leader of the Regime," she speaks, her voice rust and iron and frayed around the edges, giving a slow dip of her head in order to signify common respect. "Welcome to Helovia... I assure you, it is not normally quite so vile." The succubus' smile widens, turning to a grin more reminiscent of a wolf's leer closing in on it's prey. "I am afraid you have come at a bad time- may I suggest we get to cover? Other things creep and crawl, and I know where safety can be found."

She wonders if the unicorn is a prize worth taking for her own- if she will prove useful in the course of things to come.

CONFUTATIS

image creds
dear, dear, this was not best .__. forgive me!
Join the Regime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball [Regime] - by Confutatis - 02-23-2014, 07:48 PM