the Rift

[PRIVATE] Choice & Chance

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

A hearty and warm laugh boomed from the God's powerful jaws, breaking the tension like rocks falling from the face of a mountain. Mortals were curious creatures - full of surprise and their own brand of magic. It was false that the God knew Midas' answer, but what he was able to foresee was this assumption on the part of the paint; it warmed his heart to see it happen. Midas had grown into a creature worthy of a relationship with a God - and the God was well pleased to be on the receiving end. He knew that Midas would not fail him in this task, but also knew that it would require some adjustment on the part of the campolina.

"I am proud of you, Midas. Alas, I cannot remain here - not in this place. Should you need me, I am but a word-away, should you visit me in the pool within your new home, or at my shrine. I will always hear the words of your heart, my child. Be well, Midas."

Softly, the hulking form of the God began to decay and crack. Bits of dust and rubble dropped into the water gently, swallowed up into its depths. Another hardy laugh parted the God's lips as his figure broke apart entirely, scattering itself into the pool.

Messages In This Thread
Choice & Chance - by God of the Earth - 02-23-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Choice & Chance - by Midas - 02-23-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Choice & Chance - by God of the Earth - 02-23-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Choice & Chance - by Midas - 02-23-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Choice & Chance - by God of the Earth - 02-23-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Choice & Chance - by Midas - 02-23-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Choice & Chance - by God of the Earth - 02-23-2014, 09:05 PM