the Rift

[OPEN] He is Not One of Us

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Cera
I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the war's won, and I don't care if heaven won't take me back

A soft hum shook his throat in understanding as she spoke, a frown thick in her voice even without it being overly prominent on her feminine features. For a few moments he rolled his words on his tongue, speaking them with as much surety as he could manage, not wishing to offend the fae. "So then, you are from the Auroras? I hope you do not think less of me, my lady, for I was but a colt when my family wronged yours. I do not wish their bad blood to ruin our possible friendship." His earnest attitude, at least, may earn him a bit of understanding from the snowy lass. Though he'd never been stolen, he could only imagine the horror of it, to be taken from security and family at such a young age and held as a prisoner in a strange land. Regardless he could not withhold a chuckle at her words. "Hellhole? I could ask the same of you, yes? I am a son of heat, you are a daughter of cold. But I am not your captor, nor am I the generation that drove you from your home. I may think you are odd, for living somewhere so cold, but I would not call it a hellhole." He laughed easily, all the while praying he wasn't going to end up saying something infinitely stupid and causing her to kick him in face. Wasn't it supposed to be Hototo that was bad with girls? At least his laugh sounded natural. Maybe the Earth Shaker was right, mares really did smell fear. Why did he ever want a mom, again?

Midas's arrival swept those thoughts away, and he smiled apologetically at Sno when she claimed to not like fire, not having the time to gather words to apologize with the crashing that accompanied his father's frenzied landing. So instead he allowed the feathered stallion to pull him close, to feel his warmth and know he was there beside him once more. There was so much he desired to say but could not, would not. It wasn't the time. Not in this place where all their demons lie, and especially not with Sno looking on. Though with how reluctantly Midas released him from his bosom, maybe he was wrong to be thinking that after they'd been apart so long and under such uncertain terms.

However it went, Midas was quick to apologize to Sno for his concentration upon Cera alone. Even remembering the shadowed figures made a shudder crawl upon his skin, and Cera snorted softly to distract himself from it. "Let us hope they are healed swiftly, I don't want to imagine what could happen should the infection linger too long untreated." Head shook solemnly, seeing no other words that could explain his fears as well as he already had defined. Emeralds lifted to Midas upon hearing the subtle shift in his lyrics, knowing the words were meant only for the patched son. "Working with Gaucho to fight them. I was beyond the Sanctuary more than within it. It was a risk I was willing to take." His voice is soft, not wanting Midas to worry over past events that neither had control over any longer.

Pale face turned to Sno and smiled pleasantly. "Let us not leave the lady from our conversation, father. What brings you so far from the ice, Sno? If I may venture to ask?" Please don't kick me in the face oh Gods please don't kick me in the face...

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
He is Not One of Us - by Cera - 02-23-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Snö - 02-23-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Cera - 02-24-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Snö - 02-24-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Midas - 03-01-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Cera - 03-02-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Snö - 03-23-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Cera - 04-15-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Snö - 04-27-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: He is Not One of Us - by Midas - 05-04-2014, 02:50 PM