the Rift

[OPEN] Come, Break Me Down

Farkas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farkas
Like an alien, I walk this earth

Farkas was in a daze. He had followed his father from the forest where they met, but as the pace never slowed down, he had gone into another world to cope with the sore muscles that tormented his mind. And when he slowly drifted back, he had lost all signs of the black stallion that sired him and the green dragon. It was not so bad though, he knew the scent too well, so it was no hassle finding the entrance to the cave. The stallion stopped before he entered, drawing in the scent of all those living under the earth. He did not want to go in, as horses scared the shit out of his young heart, but, as the son of Tyradon, he kept his word - no matter what.

He should have turned around as soon as the sight greeted him, for fear and every negative emotion gripped around his throat. This was macabre. Equines should never live like cattle and rub shoulders with the horned or winged. No, this was wrong on so many levels.

The blood of the behemoth moved his legs when his brain could not, and slowly, slowly, he entered the masses. No one reminded him of home and no scent told him this place was safer than the world above. As he moved, his eyes were fixed at the ground, counting each stone he passed. Sometimes, when no stone was in sight, he let his blue eyes dart around the room before they fell to the ground.

The newcomer never revealed the blood that ran through him, or the thoughts that hammered against his frail mind. No, to others he was just a young stallion, colored white of snow and black of ash, seeking shelter on this dark day.

OOC: Open to all and @[Tyradon] :)

Messages In This Thread
Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-24-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-24-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-25-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-26-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-27-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 03-01-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 03-04-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 03-14-2014, 05:58 PM