the Rift

[OPEN] Come, Break Me Down

Farkas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farkas
Bought my fate straight from hell

The use of facial expressions, good or bad, was as useless as thinking a sentence and expecting others to understand what you think. The young stallion did not understand them, even when his mind was clear of thoughts and worries. He saw something change in his father's face, but did not understand why. Maybe he would learn it someday, when this world was rid of those who breathed poison into the air.

He raised his head as he was spoken to, but as no answer revealed itself, he did not comment on the talk of yet another war to come. Too much death and suffering had claimed his time already, and let's not forget the pain. When the seconds question left the sire's lips, the son breathed heavily, as to prepare himself for the truth. "I ran, Father. Away from what would be my death, but it still was not enought. " he answered, eyes down on the floor with ears flickering. "My mother accompanied me, as we tried to find a way to survive the night. We failed. Or, I failed."

It was not hard to see how the trip down memory lane affected Farkas, as his body began to rock back and forth. Talking about his mother's death still brought emotions he did not know how to handle or even how to keep it to himself. The things he had seen..

"Some winged gang found us and had their way with her before they left. I tried to keep her alive, but her wounds were too severe. I had to end her life as she did not want to suffer. After that, I began to search for you."

What an utter failure he was, the stallion with the blood of a warrior and a king.

Messages In This Thread
Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-24-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-24-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-25-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-26-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-27-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 03-01-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 03-04-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 03-14-2014, 05:58 PM