the Rift

[OPEN] Come, Break Me Down

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow
OOC: Do you want to reply once more then I'll make my next reply in the Battleground as a continuation of this, for our spar? ^^

His keeps his silver gaze fixed on his son, searching for any sign of his resolve wavering, of weakness. His eyes follow Farkas' gaze as it lingers on a rock at their feet, and the beast pins his ears as he lunges his neck sharply forwards. He aims to lay a firm nip on Farkas' left shoulder, a stark warning to never let his gaze drop for even a second. "Never look away from your enemy, and never look down," he scolds, tones stern. He knows enemies will seize on even the slightest hint of weakness, of slipped attention; he has won many fights in his time through capitalising on precisely that.

His brow furrows in concern as Farkas declares he cannot talk to strangers; that is mildly worrying. "Very well," he rumbles with a small snort of displeasure. He supposes it isn't entirely awful if his son does not recruit - he is sure he will find other uses for the boy. "As for when we start - there is no time like the present. Are you ready?" There is little use in idle chit-chat when he could be teaching his offspring to fight, to win - his massive frame shifts in preparation for battle, and Cynder purrs her pleasure from her perch on his broad back.

WHEN THE LIGHTS FADE OUT, ALL THE SINNERS CRAWL

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Messages In This Thread
Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-24-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-24-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-25-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-26-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 02-27-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Farkas - 02-27-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Come, Break Me Down - by Tyradon - 03-01-2014, 07:17 PM