the Rift

[OPEN] let the caged bird sing

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

She doesn't notice me at first, and I realize she is still engrossed in knocking snow and ice off of the branches. Watch out... you'll get ... yep, she moves out of the way just in time to avoid a branch falling on top of her. When the branches freeze they become more fragile themselves. Sometimes instead of breaking off the ice and snow, you break the branch itself. What a silly thing. But she seems to have figured it out well enough. And that's when she notices my presence, too. She gets herself up from the deep snow and spreads her cramped wings. If I had wings I'm sure they'd be cramped, too. Though, I've never had them, so I can't quite imagine the feeling. I look back at my tail.. maybe it would be like not being able to swing my tail back and forth. I turn my attention back to her as she approaches. She's quiet at first, and I'm a little unnerved. Or maybe it isn't unnerved.. just... confused. All that energy and then suddenly she's quiet and still. I cock my head, showing my befuddlement.

She speaks at last! At first, just an apology for her outbursts. Well.. if you like a season that much I guess you'd better show it. Better than exploding. I chuckle at the thought, wondering what that would look like. Feathers going everywhere, at least in the case of this one. Elsa, she introduces herself. I think about the name for a moment. Very... girly. Well, she IS a girl after all. Old enough for my taste. (Hey, I'm not into kids. That's just wrong.) And then there's that.. that scent. I bite my tongue to keep the chuckle from spilling out. But her attention has been diverted.. toward Damaris. I look back over my shoulder at the resting pup, and look back at Elsa. "You were only disrupting the natural stillness." My voice is not quite cold, but more... dry. My innate defensiveness when it comes to Damaris is already prickling, but I'm keeping it at bay. "I'm Rostislav. That is Damaris."

Text text text.
"Words words words."
OOC: Hmm.. what do you think.. will they end up friendly sparring, or angry sparring?

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 02-28-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 03-04-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 03-06-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 03-06-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:35 PM