the Rift

[OPEN] let the caged bird sing

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

The mare seems to consider my words, careful in her response as she takes in my greeting. She smiles at Damaris, a little less at myself. That's quite alright, though. I know that I am not always the easiest to get along with, and sometimes I can be a little put-offish. It's something I no longer worry about. I twitch my leonine tail from side to side. I dip my head politely toward her and lift a smile as well. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Elsa." Her reply comes out with spunk and attitude, which amuses me slightly. She's defensive, but in a suitably playful manner. My eyes don't sparkle, don't show my amusement at her response - unfortunately, my eyes just don't really sparkle. That's what pure white, fucked up eyes will do to you. "Sure. There would be noise anyway. Do you think it is fate that you were the one to make it?" I chuckle and walk up toward her, breathing in deeply and taking in her scent. I reach out with my nose, wanting to touch the velvet of my muzzle to her white feathers. Of course, she may back away before I can reach and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if she did. I'm not sure I'd let a stranger get up so closely to me. Well, yeah, I probably would. Just not with Damaris here. Until she is able to fend for herself, I am her shield, her protection. Damaris wakes up from her rest and stretches on my rump, ending with her claws digging into my rump. I wince. Her claws are getting longer now, sharper. I hope that I won't become a permanent pin cushion for her. She looks on and I sense that she wonders why I am so close to Elsa, but also seems a little annoyed that I'm breaking an innocent mare's personal bubble. I move away from Elsa, wondering if the pale pegasus is annoyed by me. "How about we make some noise of our own?" Before she gets the wrong idea, thinking perhaps I mean my big belly on her pretty back, I quickly add, "A spar, I mean. Stabby horns, flappy wings, stompy hooves. What more fun could we have?" I wink, and Damaris yips, seeming to be entertained by the idea. Sounds like a plan to both of us.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 02-24-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 02-28-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 03-04-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 03-06-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Elsa - 03-06-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: let the caged bird sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:35 PM