the Rift

[PRIVATE] a prayer for my friends

Carnesîr Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
wanda

Carnesîr

He wants to collapse. It seems, that in absence of tears, he has grown weary; his limbs drag, weighted pillars, and he feels utterly lacking in the clumsy grace that is his trademark. Nonetheless, he persists in his prayers, forsaking his exhaustion for hopes of safety for his friends. Maybe the gods would take note of his selfless sacrifice (you know, because it was soooo large.) He hoped so. The sooner he was convicted of the lovely ladies' safety, the happier he would be, and the quicker he could go back to his regular moping and over-excited flirting.

Wrapped up as Carnesîr is in his softly spoken murmurings, he remains oblivious to the sound of wingbeats in the air. And even if he were to notice, perhaps he would only find himself disappointed that it was not a god ascending to answer him.

Yet it is impossible not to hear the clatter of hooves as the mare comes in for landing, or the sound of her cheerful voice interrupting the shhh-shhh of the distant ocean. His ears flick back in acknowledgement of her presence, and he ignores her while he finishes his last preaching sentence. When completed, Carnesîr lifts his head, tail giving a frivolous little twitch, a ripple shaking down from shoulders to hips. "Hello," he returns, his voice cracking slightly over the familiar word; his throat is dry from all his talking.

The silver stallion turns to face her, letting a smile drift over his rather vacant features. It is clear through his fidgeting and the distance in his eyes he is rather distracted, but he tries to listen to the mare, even while his thoughts skip around.

And then he looks at her again.
And god she is pretty.

Fuck. All Helovian women are too pretty for their own good.
Or for his own good.

The grullo startles, cringing a little from her, as if he is finally noticing her (which he is) and his smile widens into something beautiful, a crescent curve that simply glows. "I didn't realize when I came to Helovia all the mares were beautiful." He sings cheerfully, in that atypically senseless way of distant flirting he has found his habit. "The night and day only as beautiful as this woman I find before me," he laughs, tail curling and whipping around his fetlocks. "But yes, it is exciting isn't it? If only the sun lord were back... then I could be confident it won't last forever."

He heaves a sigh, letting his gaze dance across the midnight mare's wings, so like Shadow's...
Shadow.

"Have you not seen a mare named Shadow? She dear friend of mine, but I haven't seen her..." his tail gives an agitated flick; "In too long. Or Onni by chance? Onni good friend too, I'm worried for her. She's golden, like sun- worships him too, holds him in very high regard, told me he's a good friend (can gods be friends to us mortals?)- yes, yes, anyways, have you seen her? The darkness swallowed everything, just like the Endless Night, but I don't know why, and this time there was evil in the darkness, even if magic not stolen from us."

Image Credits
thanks to tamme for the table base

Messages In This Thread
a prayer for my friends - by Carnesîr - 02-26-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: a prayer for my friends - by Ampere - 03-01-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: a prayer for my friends - by Ampere - 03-08-2014, 10:19 PM