[PRIVATE] a prayer for my friends

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

The boy still shied and Ampere fought back a laugh, not wanting to embarrass him further. How quickly her mind was set to change though as he tossed out a worn line, one that set a disapproving shake to her head set. Even so, she took the time to admire him better, now that her senses had finished throbbing following the exulting freedom of flight and liberation. He certainly was appealing. "Does saying such normally work for you?" she asked, more teasing than anything as a lop-sided grin split her face. It felt good to have the time and frame of mind to flirt, horribly or not; before she'd been so gripped with fear and grief... she never wanted to endure that again.

The stallion did not match Ampere's enjoyment of the day despite his absence of the caves. Ampere couldn't help but wonder what he permitted to weight him down. She knew of course the world was not right, not yet, but at least this was something - a break in the storm, or maybe just its eye. "He is here, he is always here" she replied softly, the humor gone from her, though not for good. A smile remained, comforting. "This darkness, it's ...different. Not the same as the one before, when the Sun was truly gone, he's just, caught behind the clouds. They won't fight all of our battles after all..." she let herself trail off, not intending to preach to one whom seemed far more devout and knowledgeable than she.

She just wanted him to feel hope, the way flying had allowed her to.

If she wondered why he wasn't able to though, she'd soon learn. Names rolled off his tongue, each one she was familiar with, though not by much. His eyes seemed pained and she wondered if saying it aloud made it seem all the worse. Ampere had not had anyone particularly close to her lost in this anarchy; it was the one benefit of never getting close to anyone.
"I have not seen either," Ampere confessed after a moment, truly sorry to have to say as much, "though I've met them both... before." She shifted her weight, uncomfortable with the poor news. "But," she added, quickly, so as not to crumble his spirit. "I've heard of Shadow. We've been organizing forces to try and rescue her." Ampere let the knowledge that she was a wraith settle before continuing. "The sick, they can be healed, and return to as normal." It would be dangerous though.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
a prayer for my friends - by Carnesîr - 02-26-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: a prayer for my friends - by Ampere - 03-01-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: a prayer for my friends - by Ampere - 03-08-2014, 10:19 PM