the Rift

finally moving » completed.

Hannelore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HANNELORE
I'm a space-bound rocket ship & your heart is the moon.

"Hannelore! Fucking MOVE!"

"DUMMY, move your damn feet! You're gonna get your ass killed if you don't MOVE!"

"Hurry up! Follow me, dummy! Jeez!"

"What the fuck were you thinking? Are you literally trying to get yourself killed? Next time just - for once- listen to me! I can't believe I can scream at you for 10 minutes and you still wouldn't move! I guess if you fucking died, good riddance. I wouldn't ever have to yell again. I should have just dumped your ass and let you die. Fed you as a snack to that damn bear."

Eyelids flitted open quickly, shaking off the stomach ache caused by the nightmare. The body of a small filly, rose grey, was curled up under a tree. Even out of the cold, thick snow, her small body quivered. What was this? Was this real? A young filly shouldn't be alone, shouldn't be so fucking cold. The taste of bile rose up in her throat and she swallowed hard. Standing shakily to her hooves, she had to suck back the tears and vomit from emerging. She was still just sick and hurt. The sting of rejection ran deep and she wondered for a minute if she would ever trust anyone normally again. She shook her thin head, fuck that. She would be stronger than ever and she wouldn't let this tear her down.

She stood quietly and examined the shelter she had blindly picked the night before. It was morning now and she could actually see and from what she could see under the large tree - she picked a good spot. She wasn't totally stupid after all! A small grin tugged at the corners of her chapped lips and she tossed her head. She was proud of her shelter pick! She did it by herself. At the sound of snow falling from a nearby tree, she snorted and leaned her ears forward. Okay, so it did startle her a tad bit. So what. She lowered her nose to the snowy border of the tree's shelter and peered out. She couldn't see anything threatening. She pushed the snowy branches out of her way and stepped out into the snow-covered world.

It was so cold and she quivered lightly. She was too busy thinking about how cold it was to even bother with sniffing the air for any potential dangers or stranger horses. The rumble of her stomach interrupted her shivering and she realized that she needed to find something to eat and stat. She was weak from her long walk the day before and she had missed a meal or two. Hannelore had learned from personal experience on how to dig past the snow to the greens preserved below and it was something she was proud about. Some horses would rather starve than take time to think of what to do but not her. She raised her legs and stepped carefully through the thick snow and finally found a flat spot she decided would suit her fine. She stepped around and rustled the snow up to make it soft before she balanced herself and started to dig lightly. Finally. Food. She looked around carefully before lowering her head and finally grazing. She ate quickly which required her to dig quickly to keep up with her pace. Just so busy eating...

ooc; I understand horses can't vomit. I'm sorry. It fit. :)

Messages In This Thread
finally moving » completed. - by Hannelore - 02-26-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-26-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-27-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Note - 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: finally moving » open. - by Hannelore - 02-27-2014, 10:50 PM