the Rift

[OPEN] not a bird, not a snake

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I'm focused on Damaris, the little pup sitting below me. She munches happily on the food that I've awkwardly torn up. My teeth are not made for tearing meat like hers are. Not that canines might be interesting to have, but I simply don't have them. The dark mare who has offered assistance seems to be calming down, previously displeased with my strong reaction. I never apologized for my attitude, and I am not feeling like I should apologize now. She seems to understand my sentiment, and even if she didn't... This is too new for me, too fresh. I'm like a mother bear at her den, guarding her cubs. I get the sense Damaris can take care of herself, even at a young age. But newborn? No, I don't think so. At least, I would never be willing to take the chance. Though I know now that the polar bear across from me means no harm, how was I supposed to know that from the get go?

The dark mare, Lakota.. She gives us the moment we need before speaking up again. Damaris munches happily, her little tail wagging in the snow. The genuine smile I'm wearing on my face is shining as much as it can in my white eyes. She asks my name. I cock my head, as if thinking about it, before my lips part and I offer my given name. "Rostislav." Her offer to teach me to hunt for Damaris pleases me. Of course, a part of my pride is a little hurt that I need someone to teach me to take care of my new companion. But it is better than taking too long to figure it out myself. I nod my head in acquiescence. "Yes, yes I would like that." The smile remains on my face, and I bend my neck to nudge the little furball with my muzzle. She is too adorable for words, and I feel my heart beat hard, big in my heart.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
not a bird, not a snake - by Rostislav - 02-27-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: not a bird, not a snake - by Lakota - 03-01-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: not a bird, not a snake - by Rostislav - 03-01-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: not a bird, not a snake - by Lakota - 03-01-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: not a bird, not a snake - by Rostislav - 03-04-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: not a bird, not a snake - by Lakota - 03-31-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: not a bird, not a snake - by Rostislav - 04-01-2014, 09:02 PM