the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

It was not like my heart went colder or that things changed, but somehow I felt closer to him as our deal saw the light of day. Much depended on me now, not only the pregnancy, but also the upbringing. I would be tied to this deal till I die and weirdly, it soothed me. Finally I had a task I was ment for and that could not be changed, even if we wanted it. Somehow, I felt pride rise in me.

"Then it's agreed upon." I said, almost mimicking his pose, though mine held the grace and not the show of muscles. My smile soon broke though my stiffened lips and warmth crawled into my eyes. "You surprise me, Nato. I like that." I felt a urge to test out the limits between us, those we had not spoken about just yet, so I began to walk past him, close enough that our bodies touched.

Moving slowly, I got the chance to feel every muscle at work under his hide, even through the thickness of the bear. As I passed his behind, I could not resist to bite him playfully on his quarter, before I jumped out of the way (just in case he wanted to kick me, something I would not like). Laughing at my little game with fate, I turned around. "I guess I'll see you at the Edge then."

@[Nato]

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-27-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-05-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-06-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 06:49 AM