the Rift

As the trees grow{OPEN}

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ajax stumbled through the thick undergrowth.He was looking for something soft to eat.Maybe some berries or some tall grass.He was sick of eating dried grass and thistles.He nosed around in the undergrowth,hoping to find some berries.After searching he found some and crunched them,spraying their juices on the roof of his mouth.He muzzled inside the bushes once more,finding nothing.A few berries didn't make him full.He was still hungry.

Ajax lifted his head up suddenly and listened intently.He heard something.An unknown mare's voice......and his mate's voice!He tromped through the bushes and tall grass and saw a beautiful young mare and his even more beautiful mate."Hello Diedre,"Ajax said.He stood by her side facing the mare.He chuckled."Is this your friend?"he asked Diedre.Then he turned to the newcomer.

"Welcome,friend.You must be new.I am Ajax and this is my mate,Diedre.I'm sorry if I have interrupted.I was passing by and heard Diedre's voice."Ajax viewed the mare.He loved meeting new people.The mare was scarred,but she was pretty.And it looked as if she was timid.But she had found Sun.He laughed.Sun,the flighty,plucky little pony would make Chance a good friend.Sun needed a friend herself.

OOC:Word Count:224

Messages In This Thread
As the trees grow{OPEN} - by Diedre - 08-16-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: As the trees grow{OPEN} - by Second Chances - 08-16-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: As the trees grow{OPEN} - by Ajax - 08-17-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: As the trees grow{OPEN} - by Diedre - 08-18-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: As the trees grow{OPEN} - by Second Chances - 08-18-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: As the trees grow{OPEN} - by Ajax - 08-20-2012, 02:39 PM