the Rift

not my fight

Hawkeye Posts: 34
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

The winds wailed through the pine, obsidian locks rippled within their grips, clumped ice weighing down the silken fibers causing their usually natural silken appearance to be more rugged and shaggy. The roan stallion didn’t take long to reply to his statement of warmer climates. Golden eyes reflected what little light could muster through the winter clouds as they gazed upon the heavens. Flight in winds like this would be blistering cold, and extremely dangerous. Unsure if the roan stag had the strength to muster it, he gave him a once over. Noting his muscular tone, his marble wingspan; the steel knight gave a bob of his head in recognition, wings unfolding at his sides as he turned and gestured to the sky.

"The air is thick with ice brother, the journey is long; keep pace!"

Golden eyes turned away from the stallion, as he turned to face the south, wings unfolding from their comfort at his side, golden hooves shifted in the snow, obsidian limbs carrying him forth against the wind. Daggers of gold lifted from the ground with the mighty beat of his ivory tipped feathers. Like the drum of war their unique sound cut through the wind as he took flight in the direction of shelter. It was only his hope now that the stranger could keep up within the grasp of the storm. The Sanctuary was a good distance through the storm, but his body ached for the warmth of its hollow cave walls.

Tags: @[Aeryc]
Words: 250
oOc: Once you have your rank changed to Outcast I’ll have a post up in the Sanctuary and tag you to let you know its up =)

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
not my fight - by Aeryc - 02-27-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: not my fight - by Hawkeye - 02-28-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: not my fight - by Aeryc - 02-28-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: not my fight - by Hawkeye - 02-28-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: not my fight - by Aeryc - 02-28-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: not my fight - by Hawkeye - 03-01-2014, 09:38 AM