the Rift

[OPEN] Winds of Change[hatching]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Warm honey orbs stared at the handsome white chick as he in turn gazed up at her with black eyes. Parelia seemed to melt as she stared at her partner and felt as if a part of her had clicked into place. Parelia was lost in the moment as the two stared at the other memorizing every detail of their bonded. Penna's beak was as black as steel, as were is talons. His scaly feet on the other hand were a bright golden yellow. Carefully Parelia reached for him again and clicked his beak as he softly gripped her forelock allowing it to run through his grasp, grooming her. Her eyes were suddenly moist at all the love she was feeling for the little puff ball. She nickered lovingly at him before gazing at the two mares beside her.

Her dished face nodded softly showing the black painted mare she was correct with his gender. Velvety lips up turned brightly at their words of praise at his new name. Her warm tinkling voice bubbled from her muzzle, "He is a Peregrine Falcon." She paused and added in a slightly confused tone, "I'm not really sure how I know that though.." She shrugged because it didn't really matter how she was so aware of this fact. Suddenly she felt very rude and spoke again, "I'm sorry, I was so caught up I forgot to introduce myself! I am Parelia, it's very nice to meet you." She smiled warmly at the painted Pegasus and dipped her head lightly before turning to Africa. The one winged grey mare was smiling almost as much as she herself was.

She could not have been happier to have these two gentle and friendly mares with her as Penna hatched. Somewhere in her heart she knew she had two new friends, maybe even best friends. She imagined them years from now, old and grumpy, gossiping about, 'the foals today.' She laughed inwardly at the thought before turning back to Penna. He hopped clumsily from called foot to clawed foot before screeching louder. Parelia was almost panic-stricken at the need behind the cry. What did her soul-mate need so desperately. She tried to think, then it hit her so hard she spoke allowed, "Hes' hungry!"

She had seen birds of prey hunting other birds and felt dismay prick her heart, 'How am I supposed to catch a bird?!' She looked hopefully at the other mares as she spoke a little worried now, "What on earth are we supposed to get for him to eat? I've only ever seen adult hawks and falcons hunt birds." She cast a nervous glance at the hatchling. "Do you think he might eat something else though?" Dainty ears swiveled forward twitching hopeful that one of the others would have some sort of idea.

The she had a second idea and turned towards Africa, "Africa, do you think Silas might have an idea on what he might eat? Or maybe he can help catch something?" She paused for a moment slightly embarrassed and mumbled, "I understand if he doesn't want to though." She cast a warm gaze at the proud dark blue and purple marred Roc. She thought he might find helping another below himself, but she was still hopeful he might be more like Africa than he looked.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 555 @[Africa] @[Alysanne]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Winds of Change[hatching] - by Parelia - 02-28-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Winds of Change[hatching] - by Africa - 03-05-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Winds of Change[hatching] - by Alysanne - 03-08-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Winds of Change[hatching] - by Parelia - 03-08-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Winds of Change[hatching] - by Africa - 03-10-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Winds of Change[hatching] - by Alysanne - 03-12-2014, 01:22 PM