the Rift

[PRIVATE] Steel is sheathed now

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Had she really been expecting an answer from him? Or had she been expecting a face turned away, a sigh, no words to give her some answers. But she was lucky, or the stallion was kindly, for an answer came. However, she quickly realized that it was not the answer she was expecting. It was must more realization that she was not the only one with feelings and that the Edge had not been so innocent. And the foals... She'd been so far removed from it all, she hadn't even known until after the fact. Her lips frowned at the thought of it and what had been fear of the electric unicorn became sadness, understanding. Hadn't she just wanted to prove her loyalty as well? Perhaps not through fighting and yet...

It was his mention of crafting that finally melted the painted girl's fear away, her frown turning to a smile, her eyes lighting up at the mention. It was all she could do to keep her mouth shut, to let the stallion finish speaking. After all, she was a child. Her emotions were fickle and as fleeting as the wind. “Kahlua, my friend. I don't hate you. What can I call you?” were the first words she offered, trying genuinely to mean what she was saying. But her thoughts were flying through her head a mile a minute and she took a deep breath, trying very hard to sort them out and probably failing more than succeeding.

“I'm so sorry about the foals,” she decided on finally, blue eyes reaching for his own, an idea suddenly flashing into her head, words coming out a little more slowly, but she was sure of what she was saying. “Lady Moon summoned me recently and named me queen of the Edge. I give you my word, it won't happen again. Your foals are yours to keep.” It was a promise that she had not consulted Kaj on, but she was sure he would agree with.

But in a flash her mind was back to more interesting topics- Farenjer's crafting. “I was Glazier of the Edge before all this darkness, you know?” And her laugh was brilliant, lighting up the cavern, fears all but forgotten with a few simple words between the two. If there was anybody to take up the cause Kahlua had taken up- bringing peace to all of Helovia- she was the best one. She just couldn't stay mad at anybody. “I made a glass scorpion for the Basin and delivered it to your leaders- did you see it?” As if on cue, Ulrik's gift to her in return- the small metal scorpion- crawled up to settle between her ears in her forelock, clicking and whirring comfortably as it sat there.

Kahlua
THE SUNSHOWER

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Steel is sheathed now - by Farenjer - 02-28-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Kahlua - 03-02-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Farenjer - 03-06-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Kahlua - 03-10-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Farenjer - 03-14-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Steel is sheathed now - by Kahlua - 03-16-2014, 01:32 AM