the Rift

[OPEN] The Clutch of Winter (Welcoming, Aeryc)

Hawkeye Posts: 34
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Alas, he had managed to make it. Orbs of gold beamed with exhaustion as he turned and met the eyes of Aeryc. He had become doubtful of his determination to get them to safety, but he couldn’t blame the stallion. After all, they didn’t know much about one another other than the name sake they partook in for only a moment within the storm. Shaking the snow from his wings as the melting liquid streamed down his coat with smooth fluid motions, he had been rude and forgotten to mention where exactly he was taking his brethren. "Forgive me; I have failed to mention it." He spoke soft through breathless intakes of oxygen, golden hooves shifting upon the rock below as he turned to gaze into the depths of the cave.

"Like you, I am fairly new to these lands." He began, gathering himself back to a regal stance, chest still heaving; his body doing its best to recover from a strained flight from the storm. "Welcome to Helovia, and within this kingdom there are many realms." He silenced for a moment returning his gaze away from the roan Pegasus and into the darkness of their shrine. "This, is the Sanctuary- most reside hidden within its walls during what I’m being told, as a time of great darkness upon the lands." With that, he turned and mustered his strength to walk down into the caves, the echo of his stride played off the walls like a welcoming serenade to his lobes. "You will be safe here." He turned to look upon the roan as he reached shelter from the winds, the musty air of the mineral caves lingering upon his tongue.

"Did once live by the sea Aeryc?" His tones friendly and deep as dangling threads whisked around his hocks; remembering the statement of the water the stag had made before. And of course, the silver knight knew what the ocean was, but he had never seen it.

Tags: @[Aeryc] - OPEN
Words: 344
oOc: Sorry for the wait <3

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Clutch of Winter (Welcoming, Aeryc) - by Aeryc - 03-01-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: The Clutch of Winter (Welcoming, Aeryc) - by Hawkeye - 03-05-2014, 12:11 AM