the Rift

Coat of arms (God of earth/Herd champs throat pass)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Never in his wildest dreams did Midas actually think the almighty one would pay his weak mortal mind more than a glance. At even a glance. Words couldn’t describe how high the heart began to soar, even with hooves planted more firmly into soil than ever before. The realms seemed to switch places until he could see nothing more than the creamy horns and sleek pelt of his bay lord. Strong and with an air of justice, about him like a pure coat of innocent love. Left limb jutted out and body fell forward in a stallion bow of submission and reverence, his lord had just appeared.

"What is it that you need, Midas?"

Tongue refused to work for a moment, all he could muster for a heartbeat or two was the act of breathing. But that moment would pass quickly by. "What does your heart desire?" Daring not to look up at the almighty one he pried vocals apart, “My lord,” lids slithered shut while auds strained to stay erect, “I have longing for a magical gift that belonged to my earthly sire.” Pausing to take in air Midas continued with tone wavering as nerves took hold, “Father, if your grace finds me worthy, please grant a suit of armor that I may call forth to assist in times of need.”

Word count: 250

OOC: Basically I would love for him to have a suit of armor made from gold and other available metals that are close by, one that he can summon to his body when he has to fight. Something like a second set of skin that will fold over his frame when called forth. A trinket as symbol for this power would be nice as well, <'3 (but that's just an idea).

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coat of arms (God of earth/Herd champs throat pass) - by Midas - 08-17-2012, 10:01 AM