the Rift

Coat of arms (God of earth/Herd champs throat pass)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The God of the Earth

The Earth God was not entirely sure how he felt about the deference and subservience of this handsome pegasus, but he allowed the creature to have his moment. So, the God patiently listened his body almost as still as a stone. The bow was deep, and he felt honored by this being; he was very interested to hear what he desired.

He hummed when he heard the request and furrowed his brows. The God had not heard such a war-like request in a very long time - not since the warring equine herds were at each other's throat for ruling over the herdlands. Now, they all laid beneath the earth. Depressing, really.

"If you find me the materials, I will be able to craft you what you request," he replied. "However, unless you can find one that you trust to aid you, the armor will be attached to you permanently; still, you will be able to call it into action with a thought. All magic has consequences." Then, the Earth God hummed and looked into the creature's tawny eyes.

"You need to find gold, hidden in the bed of the river in the Thistle Meadow. Then, you will find steel in the Frostbreath Steppe. You should hurry before the ice becomes too difficult to puncture; a unicorn should be able to aide you with this. Also, you will need leather. A unicorn named Coris desires to be a leather-crafter. Aide him in his quest so that he will grant you the leather you need. Bring all of these items back to me, and I will grant your request."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coat of arms (God of earth/Herd champs throat pass) - by God of the Earth - 08-18-2012, 12:40 AM