the Rift

Coat of arms (God of earth/Herd champs throat pass)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Honored wasn’t even a strong enough word to describe the feelings of hope and reverence that Midas was feeling within a swelling breast. He could only hope that his heavenly father would show mercy on such a selfish desire. "If you find me the materials, I will be able to craft you what you request," joy whelped forward and for a moment he dared to glance up, nearly forgetting his position with such gleeful expression. Auds pushed forward to catch each syllable that would be spoken next, orbs feel back to earth but heart was already soaring to impossible new heights. Instructions for completing this task would need to be remembered so he listened intently.

"However, unless you can find one that you trust to aid you, the armor will be attached to you permanently; still, you will be able to call it into action with a thought. All magic has consequences."

His joy didn’t waver in the least; Midas knew that with each action came a price. He was willing to go wherever his lord directed. A simple nod gave proper response while he listened quietly to everything else his lord had to say. Mind was already spinning around the idea of visiting such faraway places, and how he was going to find a friend trustworthy enough to complete this budding challenge. A soft quiet fell, and for a handful of seconds he was allowed to simply bask in thought; but words formed quickly enough with lightened tone full of appreciation for the chance, “I will do as is commanded,” lowering skull toward earth one last time he rose slowly until limbs straightened fully, “My thanks could never be enough, but blooming faith within this mortal body is renewed forevermore by your grace ,” a sweeping lock of hair fell between his ears, wings trembled with anticipation toward getting started. Limbs took retreat, with bulky frame turning to leave his lord to other business that was sure to be had.

Word count: 350
OOC: <’3

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coat of arms (God of earth/Herd champs throat pass) - by Midas - 08-20-2012, 12:13 AM