the Rift

make me bow

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx

Déodat rolled his eyes at the mare with her false apologies and sneers. She was the embodiment of all things malevolent and foul. One could even think her a wraith trapped in a living body. What a delight it would be to toss the beast out into the cold with the monsters. It would be laughable to witness the demons dine on her and listen to her screams. The she-devil being devoured by devils, what an ironic death it would be. The Blood Prince was sad to realize he may never to see such a pleasant sight. Oh well, it would just leave the work of slaying the bitch to himself which would be a welcome task. He could shatter her bones and use her skull as a decoration for the cavern that had been home back at the Basin. Of course, the darkness would have to clear first and he realized he may never witness the cold mountains again. Being trapped in the underground would surely drive him into madness though.

“A queen huh? In the end the queen still has to bow to the king Confutatis.” Déodat mocked. In no way did he consider himself a king or anything above a foot soldier, but he wished to see the mare seethe with rage and roll in the fact she will always be nothing. “You glorify yourself to something you aren’t and something you never will be. All you are is the bastard of a forgotten warlord. You’re nothing Confutatis, and you will never rise above the squalor you were born into. You live in ignorance of what you truly are, and it’s truly a sad and sorry sight.”

Would he hate the mare so had she been born with a crown? It would always be a shame such a dark beauty like her had been wasted upon defective blood. Maybe then he wouldn’t hate her so, and maybe then she would be of more worth than a harlot used for one night’s pleasure. Crowned or not though, this mare was a monster and Déodat never welcomed wicked company if they weren’t an ally.

A declaration passed from her lips, one of war and he could see armor covering her. Was it truly made of bone? It shouldn’t surprise him that a monster like she would don such foul garb. “Alright, I will fight you.” He said nonchalantly. “Prove to me if you’re a queen Confutatis. Or are you just a bastard destined for rags and never riches?”

[Setting: The crystal cavern.
Continuation of this thread
Typical spar rules 3 posts + 1 final defense. Magic & companions all that.
You may have the first attack if you’d like Wanda
@[Confutatis]
I will only tag you this one time.]

"talk talk talk"

May angels protect you
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
make me bow - by Déodat - 03-01-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: make me bow - by Confutatis - 03-02-2014, 02:43 PM