the Rift

[OPEN] Follow Me Down, Vincent

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Marco
Singing about good things and the sun that lights the day
I used to sing on the mountains, has the ocean lost it's way.

If this were a story I could pass on to future generations, I would conclude my own thoughts upon the cave where the entrance was very near.

Few would follow each other down the pathway where the system would branch out into various rooms. Me? I had yet to devour all the sights with my mind and memories upon a place I had mixed feelings for. Yet here I was; standing in the middle of the path where the air would gently travel through air - land on fur, hit the rocks, or even approach the glowing quartz many lengths away from me. The sight of it led a brisk feeling within my breast, but my mind appealed to whether or not I should approach the pretty thing radiating some form of heat.

In the end, my entire form spun around, and thick legs felt the brisk wind likely entering from narrow crevices. I wondered by then, what was the season? I hardly knew. It was a total feeling of dread to be isolated beneath the ground, but here the entrance was lengths away like the quartz in the other direction. My eyes rolled to welcome the sight of darkness lurking and dancing in the shadow of other bodies. They turned to view and seek the mysteries wherever my curiosity led me I followed with rationality in my stead, my guide.

My mind wandered; I mused in a time where I was uncertain whether monsters would ambush me - although my aging body trembled from the thought- no! I shouldn't allow myself to imagine myself tarrying if a monster did attack, but it was always me. Always me focusing on appearance, and the most ferocious appearance made itself real in my view. It was bizarre how it made itself real in my vision where I only saw the walls and rocks glued together to hide the world from me. For now. I continued to tremble, but my hooves reached out for another spot on the ground. Again and again my hooves shifted along with the wide legs following along and carrying a boy's body to move and shuffle about. Chestnut eyes darted endlessly around the surroundings which engulfed me into its maw. The thought made me short. Ha! If only I was brave like my savior, and the god-like equine. It wasn't so as I followed willingly to escape, and the adrenaline pumped so briskly. It was different now in the midst of darkness and light combined together to form the lovely sight - the exit to escape this prison.

Rocking forward, I would move slowly towards it before I paused; hesitated in leaving. What if the monsters continued to exist or its residual was contagious? In reverse, I headed back into the welcoming prison. I wondered if others would descend or ascend without fear.

Words: 472
Tag(s): @[Vincent]
Comment(s): I hope this is alright! Anyone else can join in too, I s'pose :')

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
Follow Me Down, Vincent - by Marco - 03-02-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: Follow Me Down, Vincent - by Vincent - 03-02-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Follow Me Down, Vincent - by Marco - 03-05-2014, 08:46 PM