the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's a Thief in the Night

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

It had been surprisingly simple. A difficult task made easy by... what? Hidden talents perhaps, or the gullibility of a gentle dove, trusting and naive in a world where wolves roamed freely. Guilt of betraying such honest trust mingled with the triumph of victory as Morir led the way through trees and thickets, over the frozen seam a creek drew through the landscape and on towards a hidden glen, a forgotten place now invaded by revolutionists and rebels, guerrilla soldiers and mercenaries. There, once the toxic scent of the wasp queen, the uncrowned empress of the world reached his nostrils he rounded upon the blue-eyed fae with a slightly apologetic look on the face, keeping her distracted while Confutatis moved in to cut off the escape route.

"Sorry" he drawled, voice dark and rich and noxious, sickly sweet like a mouthful of spoiled honey. "I don't really have a little brother, and of course he's not stuck in the ice either. I do believe, however, that my dear sister here would very much like to meet you..."

Perhaps it was a good thing that he couldn't see. He wouldn't have to live with the sight of expressions altering, disappointment creeping over pretty features while something was extinguished in dazzling eyes, never to fully return. He could only imagine what she might look like, what kind of face she was making as the reality of the situation dawned on her, when this sweet, kind, nice mare realized that she had been tricked.

Was he sorry? Did he regret his actions, wish to take them back, turn on the poisonous lady he had promised to follow and help this innocent valkyrie escape? Maybe a little. But whatever impulse he might have felt was soon pushed to the back of the mind, hidden away and ignored in favor of the sweet, sweet sensation that success brought. It buzzed in his head, pounded hot and enthralling through the veins and made his groin ache and swell - a sensation unlike any he had felt before. Was this power? Was this dominance? If this was what Confutatis had been talking about, promised him in whispered riddles and half-truths, then there was no way he would stand up on it. It was simply too sweet a drug to resist...

ooc: Basically, Morir lured Nyx along by asking her to help him save his 'little brother stuck in the ice'.
Permission received to powerplay Confutatis.
@[Nyx], @[Confutatis]
What if I say I will never surrender?

BackgroundLabs.com

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
It's a Thief in the Night - by Morir - 03-02-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Nyx - 03-02-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Confutatis - 03-02-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Confutatis - 03-16-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Morir - 03-16-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Nyx - 03-17-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Confutatis - 03-24-2014, 12:07 PM