the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's a Thief in the Night

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
Omg so sorry for the wait, please punch me if I ever take this long again!

Subtly, the mare found herself searching for an escape route, a bolthole - but she could see none. She was completely surrounded, penned in like a prey animal courted by predators. It was a disconcerting feeling, and the mare's tail swished anxiously as she glanced between her captors. Dominus continued to growl, his claws ejected from their sheaths and pressed into the fur between her ears as his pale gaze followed Nyx's own, his pinlike teeth bared. In a few months, his growl and teeth-baring would be intimidating - right now, it probably looked more cute than threatening, especially when he fluffed himself up so he looked like a furry snowball.

The mare's smile did little to ease the soldier's nerves - it looked as though she was trying to decide what Nyx would taste like on a sandwich. She introduced herself as Confutatis, and for politeness' sake the dove dipped her head in a nod of greeting, almost tipping her companion down her skull. "I'm Nyx, this is Dominus." She gestured upwards with her eyes to indicate the lion cub, who ceased his growling for a moment to warily eye the other female. "This sheep is definitely not one to approach a wolf - but, evidently this sheep is also quite dumb and gullible. My brother's stuck in ice, my ass." She huffed and looked accusingly over at Morir, before returning her attention to the skull-faced mare. "And no, I'm not a huge fan of gore - I would, however, like to know why you two have lured me here." She looked almost scolding, like an irritated mother hen annoyed that she had fallen for the prank of a child.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
It's a Thief in the Night - by Morir - 03-02-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Nyx - 03-02-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Confutatis - 03-02-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Confutatis - 03-16-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Morir - 03-16-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Nyx - 03-17-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Confutatis - 03-24-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Morir - 03-25-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Nyx - 03-26-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: It's a Thief in the Night - by Confutatis - 04-01-2014, 12:37 AM