the Rift

[OPEN] REBIRTH :: Herd Meeting - Return to the Edge!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I heard a loud voice from where I stand. Something about the brethren of the World's Edge. This place seems so oddly familiar, but have I ever been here? I then here a lighter voice say 'Kaj'. Is that the name of the owner of that loud and strong voice? Slowly, as more horses pour into the area, I find out that the mare that said 'Kaj', is Kahlua. These two are referred to as majesties. Does that even make sense?

I canter towards the mini-herd, my egg held softly in my curled up wings, threatening to fall and making me slow to a walk. So, I walk towards the mini-herd. These horses are beautiful and seem healthy, for the most part. Where they locked up in a cave like all the horses of helovia were? Of course, I wasn't because I was a wraith... Instead of that cave shenanigans, I was out getting a stud. The wraith hormones made me lusty (and maybe downright horny). I doubt I am pregnant though, for my sides haven't swelled yet. I halt next to the painted mare who claims to be Cheveyo. Once she finishes, I begin.

"Your woods are beautiful. Kahlua and Kaj, is it?" A smile glides over my face and my creepy eyes seem less creepy overall today. Perhaps I am comfortable in my skin now? This pair of horses seem to be very well liked. Does that mean they are a fine choice in leader? I am willing to shed blood to make sure they can stay as leader. Not challenging them, for that is disrespectful and I am a total newbie to fighting. Maybe I can ask if we can have a spar?

That'd be fun!

"My friend, Aly, wanted to show me this place. She said I would love it... and I do." I will not invite myself by saying "Can I join?". That isn't me. I have impeccable manners that I intend to keep, but am I good enough for this herd? Yes, I'm pleasant to be around (at least I think so...) and I'll do things in the herd, but I'm a terrible fighter and a worse spy. What else is left for me? Oracle. I could be the wise one, oracle, stroyteller for this herd, but that spot is probably already taken.

Looks like I'll just have to go for something else.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: REBIRTH :: Herd Meeting - Return to the Edge! - by Aurelia - 03-04-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: REBIRTH :: Herd Meeting - Return to the Edge! - by Pampero - 03-14-2014, 11:55 AM