the Rift

A Humble Return (Completing Sun God Quest)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

After her conversation with Rishima, the young filly had found Osiris and had walked his family to the beach. She could not return to the Sun God until she had seen of Osiris was okay, and he was more than just that. The young filly's heart was heavy, but she brought with her a gift for the only other male in her life who seemed to appreciate her for who she was. Phi found a bitter irony in the fact that he was an immortal god, and she must be like a little spec on his lifespan.

The sun was setting in the sky, but she was all right with that fact. She desperately needed a little sun at this moment, so she walked listlessly up the narrow path to the shrines. His was obvious to her, and she dropped her gift at the base of the large rock before inhaling deeply to speak.

"I have done what you ask, Great Sun God," she said quietly, speaking with focus to his shrine. "And to thank you for listening to me, I have brought you something. It is something simple, but I hope that you like it." The white filly cast a glance to the piece of glass that was near the base of his shrine. It was a beautiful array of oranges and reds and in a shape that reminded her of one of his horns. She had found it on the beach.

"It reminds me of you, with its color and the fact that fire had to have made it," she explained softly, thinking that speaking might make the ache in her heart go away.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A Humble Return (Completing Sun God Quest) - by Ophelia - 08-16-2012, 11:41 PM